12.04.2007

Items of Note

These are a few things I have learned in recent past.

Okay, that may not be completely true. There may be items in this list that I knew before, but have been, shall we say, reinforced as of late.

Let us begin.

1. Do not combine your eyeball and Hydrogen Peroxide. Putting these two together often results in pain. Pain which is even hard for a cyclist who has had two complete knee reconstructions to fathom. Symptoms range from burning to mild redness via the following route: burning, screaming, suffering, crying, searing pain, coming to terms with stupidity, mild irritation and finally to redness. This lesson brings us to our second in the list...

2. Pay attention to what people say or do. When someone says, I don't know, maybe something like, "Oh, you can just use my contact solution." You must either (a) pay attention to where that person is pointing (which was the other contact solution on the top shelf), or (b) notice that they use a strange new contact case. Which brings us to...

3. If you did not follow the lessons learned in 2, one should, at the very least, read the label. Had this happened, I would have known that I should not use this solution without the proper case that helps the cleansing process and after not less than 6 hours should I think of taking this out, because it requires at least that much time to neutralize the Hydrogen Peroxide. Oops, that was my bad.

That's our lesson for tonight kids, stay tuned for more.

P.S. Seattle weather is total crap. I do have a ton to say about the trip (aside from the little tidbit above), but just wanted to get this out of my system. Other than the weather the trip was quacktastic.

1 comment:

JT said...

Your eyes were probably just sensitive from the lack of sunlight. If you were anywhere with normal periods sunlight you most likely would have only felt a mild tingle from the peroxide ;) You should probably check your back for mushrooms too.