12.02.2007

Details!

Ok, I know, I'm a slacker, but there's a lot going on right now. Let's just say I'm doing ok and a change of scenery has presented itself as an opportunity for this weekend, and after much deliberation and talking to a few people I took it. Until Monday morning I'm in the land of...
STARBUCKS! Coffee, coffee everywhere and many drips to drink! I know this is a crappy phone shot, but it was snowing in Seattle. I hear this isn't supposed to happen. To think, I was trying to escape snowy weather. That'll learn me.

Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe never...I'll give more details. We'll have to find out later. For now, I need more coffee.

1 comment:

JT said...

I'll take a vente, quad, four pump hazlenut, skinny, soy, mocha, no foam, capulatteamericanoffee.......
Thanks, BTW have fun BRO!!!!