11.10.2007

Whereas my ego is inflated.

But thanks to my friends is quickly deflated.

This week, as the astute observer could have noticed there was a bit going on in my life. Any time I am awake at the un-godly hour of 6:00 in the AM there must be big things a-happening. As a congrats to me I decided to take off a half day yesterday. Just to ensure everything was good to go I went into the office of one of The Powers That Be and ask if there was anything else I could do to help her out. The only response I received was, "You could take the rest of the day off and enjoy yourself, you earned it this week."

Me so happy!

So with my freedom, what did I decide to do? I went to lookout and pretended to be a beautiful person for a photographer. What did I get out of this you ask? I got to look fast!Ego officially properly inflated. You make all feel free to bask in my glow. Adore me!

Of course I'm not so self centered that I refused to share this opportunity with anyone else. So you may now all adore Kendall.
To those of you with photo needs, go check out Fabio Cardoso. He did an awesome job with these, and they are just a couple quick and dirty shots he put together quickly tonight after the shoot. I can't wait to see the actual final product. Oh, and he does waaaaaay more than just cycling and / or general sport photos. Quite a nice portfolio if you ask me. Of course you didn't, but I don't so much care. Ha.

After my ego was fully inflated I made the HUGE mistake of meeting up with Teno, Cyn, and Bekah for a little Mario Kart and Burritos. Nothing like meeting with friends to bring a person back to reality. A few highlights of the night can be found on Teno's and Bekah's blogs. Oh well, at least we got Teno to do his impression of either (a) a gargoyle, or (b) a strange little garden gnome.
I'm sure today will present many, many other opportunities to re-inflate my ego so in the end, I come out ahead. Off I go to reconnoiter the dirt roads up by DIA. It's winter training time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cool photo Hoe! The H is very close to J, and I think I'll let this one slide instead of correcting it. Hoe.

love ya

~Missy