11.08.2007

Good Morning Vietnam!

This morning I had to be up super-duper early for an important conference call with the Flatiron Bosses and the TD Banknorth Bosses (hereafter known as "The Powers That Be"). My hat is off to all of you who regularly get up at 5:30 in the AM. For a long time now I figured it wasn't for me. Today I found that out for certain. I even went to bed early, about 10:30 last night, and it still was difficult to wake up. Thanks go out to Bekah for the friendly reminder to wake up. It's nice to know someone in the big wide world is looking out for me.

All in all the meeting went well, we got what we were looking for so I guess you really can't ask for much more. Oh, and all of The Powers That Be are just ridiculously smart. If I end up half as intelligent as them I should do well in this life.

If one thing can be said for waking up at the butt crack of dawn, it is that the view is spectacular. The world waking up is a very beautiful thing.

Now off I go to work. Should be a busy, busy day getting out everything out to the world that was discussed at the meeting. I guess I prefer it that way. I always enjoy have something to do to make the day go by quickly. Let's hope it's not so quickly that I don't get to enjoy what should be another beautiful Colorado day to go with this beautiful start.

1 comment:

JT said...

Dude good things happen between 5 and 6 am, trust me!!!!!!!!!