11.18.2007

Acknowledge Me!

More riding today. I felt about plenty-six million times better today than I did yesterday. I made my way up to Boulder and met Dad, Jerome and Brian for a bit of fun on more hills. Demoralization was the name of the game as Brian and I started going at each other, again. I'm starting to see a pattern emerge here. If I didn't mind it so much I might try to go easy, but it helps keep me in shape and honest.

The only thing that really stuck with me from this ride, other than sore legs, was how friggin annoying some people are. If I take the time out of my hard training ride to raise my hand and waive, or give a super-big nod to a fellow cyclist, then respond in kind! There are not many things that chap my hide more than people watching me make these obvious gestures without so much as an attempt to return the graciousness. Don't stare me down! Some people can be so aggravating. Ok, I'm done with my little rant for now.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend out there and are ready for the food-fest later this week that is Thanksgiving. I know I love it, and you should too!

No comments: