11.17.2007

Bleh

I felt like I was going to crack like an egg today. I went out with Kendall (more info and pics on his blog) and Seth for a day of fun and excitement up in the hills. Being someone who doesn't particularly enjoy hills aside from going down them, I knew that today was going to hurt, and I had only a bit of a warning as to just how bad this would be.

HOLY COW! This ride was way harder than I thought. Needless to say, the legs are a little toasty for right now. I tried the normal two at a time on the stairs to get home and I almost collapsed. Easy does it for the rest of the night. I'm sure there will be more fun and fancy-pants riding tomorrow. Stupid alpha-male syndrome.

What's the moral of today's story kids? Ride more! I'm starting to get out of shape. Just one month ago today would have been a fun, but kinda hard ride. I definitely would not feel this recked if I would ride more than just two or three times a week. Guess it's time to break out the trainer for the evening rides.

No comments: