11.18.2007

159.2

See! I told you so!

I just don't get to say that often enough for my liking. I'm sure many of you would disagree, but I didn't ask you.

Friggin' awesome dinner over at Dad's house tonight. Ms. Ann made a wonderful pasta dish, we had some "Award Winning Artisan" bread (at least that's what the packaging said), and a great Pinot.

Going back to the I told you so comment. I made the mistake of weighing myself at Dad's and I've gained 10.6 lbs in only two months. Again, time for me to start taking the training a little more seriously. I can't gain the 20 lbs again this year that I had to fight off the last two. This weekend was a good start, but I'll need a lot more internal motivation to make it through this week. It's going to be cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I will be pissed if you dont eat my wicked "fast"ning sweet potato soufle on Turkey Day. Teno had a cow when he saw the ingredients at the grocery...Heehe.

-Anonymous non calorie counter.