11.20.2007

Who needs friends...

When I have enemies like these?

Or, wait, I think it goes the other way.

Well, having browsed the blog-o-sphere for what had to be at minimum seven minutes this evening (yes, that's right an entire seven minutes) I confirmed what I figured all along. Many of my friends are evil people. Just take a look at what Seth had to say about our little journey on Saturday. Brian wasn't much better, he was after all an accomplice, but at least he was more muted (on his blog, but not in person) about how much he enjoyed my suffering.

Here's what I think about all of that:
It's funny because it's true.

In other news, and in case you missed it earlier. A super-duper awesome-tastic holiday is coming up in only two days! I know I'm a weight freak, but there is something about a day that is devoted solely to eating as much as you can without suffering from the adverse condition known as death that really speaks to me. Hey, everyone needs a skill. I'm just glad I finally found mine. Let's hope its not my only skill, otherwise I may need to find this store.
Everyone have a great holiday. Peace and / or out!

No comments: