2.24.2008

You've Made the List!

1. Seth Rubin

Thanks . . . asshole. Talk me into a pleasant group ride, trick me with biscuits and eggs, and then lead me on a death march through the snow and cold and then warm and windy, climbing much more than anybody needs to in . . . hello, it's February. Hitting the path down to the group ride at Chatfield wasn't too bad. The group ride itself wasn't too bad. The start of High Grade wasn't too bad except Seth kept blabbering about RPE of 7 while keeping the pace nice and high. By the time we got to the top, it was cold and windy and then it started snowing.

Everybody else we were with turned around and went home at the Schoolhouse. "Let's ride to Evergreen and get a donut at the Tin Star, it'll be great, come on Joey" says Seth. I say, "That's it! You've made the list!"

I made it home and made it out to ride another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but which list .. hmmmmm

Seth Rubin said...

I did ask, "Who do you hate more right now, yourself or me?" His response was, "you."

Given that bit of info I am going to go with the list of people to kill.