10.14.2007

Party Time!

Excellent!

Party on Wayne! Party on Garth!

Last night I had an amazing time. I'd like to thank everyone on behalf of Dad for making it to D-town for the celebration. I'll get all the photos and put a few select shots up here soon (I hope). There was just so much going on that I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to put into words just how much fun it was. Of course, whenever Ken B. is in town from NYC there are bound to be some stories.

Today is all about relaxing. With the nasty weather out the entire family went out for breakfast at The Original Pancake House and now we're all just lounging around. I'm not quite sure what's on the docket after they head off to the airport, but I'd like to keep this low-key thing going. Maybe go catch a movie, eat a nice dinner or get a couple of drinks. Really doing any one or a combination would make for a good end to a great weekend.

No comments: