10.11.2007

hOoray!

With an extra big O!

Things seem to be going really well right now. Everything is coming up Milhouse!

It's going to be a super-fun weekend. I can't wait to help Dad celebrate his birthday, especially with all the family and friends that will be in town. In fact, Dad and I went out to lunch with little Miss Mary today.


We really didn't go anywhere special (just the Corner Bakery), but it's always nice to be together. I love this fambly!

I'll try to take many (blackmail) photos of the party Saturday night, but if I have too good of a time and forget, don't hold it against me.

After that it was back to the grindstone until I didn't really want to be at the office any more. So...I went home and worked some more! After that it was on to watching the game with Rebekah.

The Rockies totally ROCKED today. Nothing like winning the opening game of the NLCS away from home to demoralize the other team. Demoralization is, after all, my favorite pastime. I'm not sure on the statistics but it should be something like 84.756% of teams that win the opening game of a series go on to win in the end. Everyone be sure to watch the next few games. I think there will be big things ahead for many of the young guys on the team this year. If not, at least good memories will be had by all. And really, in the end all we have are those memories, so make them while you can.

And now for something completely different...

I think I'm ready to finally make the big jump and get myself out of Downtown, but man, with views like this....

It is just really hard not to enjoy Denver. This was dusk a couple of days ago from the top of my building after a (hard) ride with Seth. Man, I don't know how I won't be flying next year if I end up riding with him a lot this winter. The guy just never goes easy. I guess I'm just glad I'm not a Time Trialist, because if that's how you have to train to do well, it just seems like waaaaaay to much work.

More riding, work and fun to come in the next few days. Hasta la vista!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dumb statistics.