2.19.2008

The Past Few Weeks

Dear Blog (and faithful, patient, forgiving readers),
Sorry I have neglected you for so long . . . I don't know where to begin. The past few weeks have been like an exciting roller coaster ride. I've been to parties, I've met new people, I've suffered through the ups and downs of Colorado weather changes. I can't believe how much I kept bottled up inside!

I got dragged to the rodeo by a few friends who said I needed the experience. I think Kendall managed to document the adventure, but you can search through his blog on your own time. I went to a few parties, some better than others. The Rubinator had a pizza party at his place that was amusing for a while. There was a nice girl there from the British countryside, she talked funny. There was also a party that had a really mixed crowd, but everybody was wearing red, that was ok, but not as much fun as it could have been.

There has been a lot of Monday evenings spent at Lola, but nothing really exciting to tell. Their tacos are starting to taste like cat food, not that I have ever had reason to eat cat food. I have ridden my bike a fair bit this winter, weather allowing. I'm glad Hutchison is riding on the team now. He's a right funny bastard!

I am excited about resuming the regular blogging. All in all, we are a pretty active bunch. I see things, I do things, I notice things and I will write about them! Sometimes I get pissed off and I will write about that. I can't wait to put "the list" on the interweb for the first time ever . . . you might just be on it!

Well, back to work, I work too much. I missed out on Fish and Chips with Seth, JD, and others, but I knew ManU kicked the piss out of Arsenal already, that match was on Saturday and Arsenal always chokes!

- Your Very Own Biographer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this place has become a hotbed of activity!

Anonymous said...

The links to other blog sites no worky.

Joey said...

I'm in finance, not HTML coding damnit!