12.27.2007

In case you were wondering.

Yes, it is true! Snow...

PLUS (+) wind...

EQUALS (=)

Friggin' Freezin'! There's something wrong with the high being in the neighborhood of 18 F. Icy pretty much nails it.

By the way, huge thanks go out to Mom and Doris for the spanking awesome Christmas present of a brand new digital camera. No more phone photos for me. Unless, of course, I forget my camera, but I'll be doing my best not to do that.

On that note, here is one of the coolest Christmas Trees I've ever seen. I have to give my dad lots of credit, he has an imagination after all!

So modern. It almost takes my breath away.

Last night was Seth's birthday. Isn't he just so adorable?

Of course, any time there's fun to be had, you can find JD around as well. Nice pose fellas.

And no birthday is truly complete with out a little cake and (the) champagne (of beers).

Go ahead, count those candles. Good times were had by all. Hopefully we'll get a bit more blackmail at the coming New Year's Eve gala. If we can get Dick Clark to swing by we'll have a Rockin' Good Time.

3 comments:

Neven said...

How are you guys getting along without the mother hen (Brian, ask him, he'll be glad to tell you, I'm sure) in town? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, good god, Niles! Won't you please update your blog????

Seth Rubin said...

this blog is so 2007, what the hell?