12.08.2007

Boo!

I don't know if I can fully describe just how much disdain in have for the fluffy white stuff. Today may have been one of the most unproductive days I've had in years. I did get out eventually to try and do some Christmas shopping, but I wasn't able to find anything I really thought would work. One thing I did get were ideas for what to get the important people in my life.

Question: Why is it that during this season of caring and giving, people in general are more grumpy, sour, mean, and just plain rude than any other time of the year? I've never really understood that side of the Christmas Spirit.

For now, check out this little tidbit I found on the Netahrweb. I'm Super, thanks for asking!

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
80%
Spider-Man
80%
The Flash
75%
Superman
65%
Robin
58%
Supergirl
56%
Wonder Woman
51%
Iron Man
50%
Hulk
45%
Catwoman
30%
Batman
30%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



Stay tuned tomorrow. I'm working on a few more Items of Note. We'll see what goodies I come up with this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boooo sour people. when you find out why they're so grumpy please tell me - cuz seriously - i haven't ran into this many grumpy people in a LONG time.

le sigh :(

Yawkey Girl said...

I second that "booo", and I raise it...for your blatent disregard of my one and only hobby which requires "the white stuff". We are so fighting (circle snap).

"heart" cyn.

JT said...

You cant be the green lantern, because the green lantern likes snow!

Hugs?