11.05.2007

Quoi?

I didn't really know what to title today, but figured it needed something. So "What?" it is.

Anywho, on to today's post.

So the plans for Saturday night were to go to the Avs game, which I did. I knew going in that these seats were going to be pretty spankin' good, but I had not idea that this is what I would be seeing...

You see, Jerome C. invited Dad and I to join him and Scott S. at the game for a nice little night out. I have been to hockey and thought I had good seats. But sitting on the glass is an entirely different experience. It really makes you reconsider what you know to be fuh-nomenal. PHENOMENAL! If you anyone ever has the opportunity to give it a go, I recommend jumping at the chance.

And now, lot 665 ladies and gentlemen: a papier-mache musical box in the shape of a barrel-organ. Attached, the figure of a monkey in Persian robes, playing the cymbals. This item, found in the vaults of the theatre, still in working order. Showing here.

Extra credit points to anyone who can name from where that quote comes, but really, next we have a wonderful Colorado fall day.

I don't know what it was about this day, I think it might have been Wednesday of last week, but I decided to just sit outside for lunch, lay back next to a little grassy area and relax. I'm starting to think I need to do this more often. Sometimes we just need to stop and smell the roses. Or I guess I could consider the lilies, oh how they grow and grow. I should enjoy the beauty around me more often and I really need to remember that no matter what is going on, everything else keeps on keeping as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"...Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness wakes and stirs imagination...."

Joey said...

I should know better than to throw a musical challenge at my mom.