10.31.2007

Okay, okay!

I get it, I haven't been on here for a while. I promise I am formulating some sort of blog post. I'm not saying exactly what it will be, or if it will be frackin' awesome. Although, if it's coming from me it just might be ninjatastic.

For now here are a few photos of the past little while.

First and foremost.... The Spirit of Thanksgiving compels you!


These Spirits apparently got thirsty.

Then I went and got a few drinks with Jesus (a.k.a. Travis).


That has to be one of the best beards ever. I need to quit this short attention span theater thing and grow a beard that awesome.

Finally, our dear Rockies got the snot beat out of them for four straight games in the World Series, but the views were spectacular nonetheless.


I thought the fireworks were pretty sweet from my roof. I tried to get a good shot of the flyover, but when the F-15s go right over your head it's hard to get them in the frame very well. I'd upload the picture to prove it, but apparently the photo stuff on blogger just passed out from stress of loading a camera-phone picture.

Hasta la pasta!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This bearded Travis.....is that "Sloucher" all grown up? Holy cow!

Joey said...

Pretty crazy how we all grow up over time, but yes that is "Sloucher." Who'd a thunk it?