10.08.2007

It's Alive!

And by "it" I mean me, and by alive I mean, well, alive I guess really does work. What do you know about that?

This last week has been pretty busy, so sorry about not posting much. The rundown goes a little something like work, ride, golf, eat, drink, ride, drink, ride, drink, ride, drink, eat, and then ride. I think that's about it. I'm starting to feel more like my old self again so that's pretty nice. The only downside is I see about 10 things a day I want to just rant about here but I'm not quite sure that's the best thing to do. Maybe sometime in the near future (if my anger doesn't get any better) I'll start up a new bit just to let loose.

Lastly Go Rockies!

You guys are totally rockin' it right now. First Arizona, next the AL. Let's go! And if anyone out there has spare tickets to any of the coming games I promise I'll be your best friend if you'll take me.

No comments: