9.18.2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to...

ME!

Well world, I know that we haven't communicated much in the past. Oh sure, if people would ask me, I'd say we were friends, but honestly I think we both know that we are more acquaintance friends than normal friends.

I'd like that all to change, so let's get to know each other.

OK, I just had to do something different to start my first post in the blogging world than everybody else. Now that I have that out of the way I'd like to say hello to everyone out there. Hopefully we'll both be able to see my life through clearer eyes as time goes on. Until we get to that point I look forward to sharing the life and times of Joey through the intahrweb and into your homes or office.

And now, for the obligatory picture of me so I can have something of myself in the profile.

No comments: